Thursday, February 21, 2013

Pre-project-mega-push Update

For realsies, the next 5 days I am going to put out some projects and make a mega dent in the cathedral quilt. I joined the website of Quilters Club of America and just from my introductory post the feeling of camaraderie and welcoming with open arms is heart warming. I've also decided to join the local quilt guild and my first meeting is the first Monday of next month. Yesterday was my first day snowshoeing and today will be my second. Molly is digging it! I'll also be praying for a family friend that is having a mega surgery today. She's young and we're all super optimistic. Ok. Update Sunday! Here's a picture taken the other day:

In the summer, there's a pond surrounded by purple lupines. *Sigh, summer.



-Beatrice

No comments:

Post a Comment