Saturday, January 18, 2014

Quillows are FANtastic!!

Hey there! My computer pretty much broke and I only bought a new one just last week. No worries! I haven't stopped quilting, of course. And I've also started using starch on my fabrics but more on that at a later date.

Lately my projects have been quillows! What a fantastic idea - a comfy, warm, soft quilt with a foot pocket that doubles as a pillow! They just tickle me pink for some reason. Here they are:

Scottie Quillow as a pillow



Scottie Quillow as a blanket
80s 9patch Quillow as pillow
80s 9patch Quillow as blanket

There's not much work or effort in making a quillow and that's really nice every once in a while, ya know? The appliqued Scottish Terrier dog was an enlarged scan of the print on one of the fabrics. I did find a few tutorials which will be added to this post in the future.

Thanks for stopping by!
Fellow quilters, quilt on!!

Beatrice

No comments:

Post a Comment